Art Deco chandelier belonging to the “Ex Cine Teatro Opera” of Lanús
Art Deco chandelier made of bronze, silver plated with acid etched glass and carved glass on the outside. It belonged to the “Ex Cine Teatro Opera” of Lanús. The cinema worked in the 50s, located in the former Av Pavón 4319, today Av. Hipolito Hirigoyen 4319, Lanús Buenos Aires, Argentina. Which today is the Universal Church of the Kingdom of God.
Austria, CIRCA 1920
H: 150 D: 220